Question about an icon on the top of the phone.

toadfish

Reaction score
Very new to droid. Coming from Palm(sucks big you know what). I love the phone. But I have a icon on the top of the phone between the time and the batter. It looks like a battery with a check mark in it. It has not changed or done anything at all that I know of to hinder the phone in anyway. It is stock as I am not sure about the rooting thing although sound really cool.

I ask this because my wife also has the phone and that icon is not there. What did I do to add it?

OP
toadfish

toadfish

Reaction score
That is it. What a dumbass I am. Thanks alot.

mamawm

Reaction score
Also on the ionic there is a bloatware app called help center. It's a great little app, if you click on the guide tab at the top of the screen it brings up the owners manual. If you then click on home screen, then status and notifications, you'll see all the icons listed.

Sent from my A100 using DroidForums

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Also on the ionic there is a bloatware app called help center. It's a great little app, if you click on the guide tab at the top of the screen it brings up the owners manual. If you then click on home screen, then status and notifications, you'll see all the icons listed.

That's good to know, but you need data link for that. In my house that isn't always available. I have the manual as a PDF on my phone.

Thanks for the information, I hadn't pressed that yet.

Last edited:

mamawm

Reaction score
Just an fyi, the help center app also has a direct link to Motorola support. ( and I know it should have Bionic with a B in that other post)

portermac

Reaction score
There is a help app that comes with the phone that should be looked at by all new Droid owners. You will find all the answers you seek.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums