Quake 3 on Droid X (video)

GThree

Reaction score
That looks awesome! Also, for those your you interested in this type of game, I suggest you check out NOVA. It's basically a Halo remake and you can do online multiplayer as well

Where do you find this "Nova" game. I want it. lol I <3 Halo.

Edit: NVM Found it on GameLoft :)

Last edited:

HeadKase

Reaction score
any chance of this working on a rooted droid 1 overclocked?

Yeah it works like a champ :) I just ran through 3 levels on my rooted D1 overclocked at 1200... I setup the controls as the volume rocker to jump, the camera button to fire, and use W and S to run forward and backwards, I touch the screen to look around

Everyone!!! Be sure to go in to setup and configure the controls how you want them, this works perfectly fine and is quite amazing that it runs better than the computer I ran this on originally in 1999

abean

Reaction score
any chance of this working on a rooted droid 1 overclocked?

Yeah it works like a champ :) I just ran through 3 levels on my rooted D1 overclocked at 1200... I setup the controls as the volume rocker to jump, the camera button to fire, and use W and S to run forward and backwards, I touch the screen to look around

Everyone!!! Be sure to go in to setup and configure the controls how you want them, this works perfectly fine and is quite amazing that it runs better than the computer I ran this on originally in 1999

Can you share your config file?