Q for switching phone

mark729

Reaction score
hi.
I have a droid(main line) and 2 more lines under my account.
other 2 are all elgible for an upgrade.

If I order a droidX for one of eligible upgrade line from VZW online and when I get droidX, can I just activate it to my number without any trouble?

If I order a droidX for one of other eligible lines, I have to put the data plan, and after I activate droidX to my number, will data plan charge be removed automatically from one eligible line which I took the upgrade to droidX?

Thanks.

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
hi.
I have a droid(main line) and 2 more lines under my account.
other 2 are all elgible for an upgrade.

If I order a droidX for one of eligible upgrade line from VZW online and when I get droidX, can I just activate it to my number without any trouble?

If I order a droidX for one of other eligible lines, I have to put the data plan, and after I activate droidX to my number, will data plan charge be removed automatically from one eligible line which I took the upgrade to droidX?

Thanks.

This is right up my alley.

When you order, just tell the rep that you want to use one of your upgrades on your other lines to get a Droid X and put it on your main line. Easy to do. I do it several times a year with my multi-line account.

cromo8

Reaction score
yeah if you upgrade your other line like that and switch it over you dont have to pay data on that other line, u will just be extending contract for that line no worries, the only company that does that is tmo if u upgfrade a diff line to get a phone it will require internet