[Q] Battery Full Notification - How do you Turn it off?

sammyboy405

Reaction score
This is the MOST annoying thing in the world to me.

When the Battery is Full the Screen Comes on and puts this little Notification down at the bottom of the lock Screen.. Screen stays on a few seconds then 5 mins later it does it again..

Ive gotten to the point where I just cover my phone up at night. But there has to be a hidden setting or something to where I can disable this? Can anyone help out here.

Side Note : Ive already disable the "Sound" Battery Notifications. But thats the only thing I can find in relation to battery notifications. And all it does it turn off the sound notification. The screen still turns on every few mins and tells me the battery is fully charged.

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Under Sounds in system settings, scroll down, and you'll see it. That's for the sound.

As of why the screen keeps coming on, as far as I know, it should only happen once, I don't notice it at night because I turn my phone face down on my night stand. The only thing I can think of is if for some reason the power flow is interrupted and the phone thinks it go disconnected and then reconnected, are you using the stock charger that came with the phone?

OP
sammyboy405

sammyboy405

Reaction score
Under Sounds in system settings, scroll down, and you'll see it. That's for the sound.

Yep, As stated.. All Ready done that

As of why the screen keeps coming on, as far as I know, it should only happen once, I don't notice it at night because I turn my phone face down on my night stand. The only thing I can think of is if for some reason the power flow is interrupted and the phone thinks it go disconnected and then reconnected, are you using the stock charger that came with the phone?

Yep Everything is Stock. Cable, and Charger. Which I dont know i anyone ever noticed but the HD Maxx Charger is Different than the Non-Maxx HD Phone. Its a Dual USB vs a Single USB. just throwing that out there.

Yea I thought about the power interruption. So I tried a Different Outlet.. And my Wife's HD Charger one night.. Same thing.. Every few mins, I get a Battery Full Notification.

My phone is Rooted. But still stock.. Is there anything in the configs to just disable that Notification all together?

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's weird, I'll have to pay attention and see if I observe the same thing, but as far I know, the sound is the only thing you can turn off.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
You know, there have been times when I had the same thing happen with my RAZR MAXX, but it's not consistent. I wonder if it wasn't an app or sync setting that was causing it to "wake" momentarily every so often. It's not doing it in the recent few weeks but it went through a stint of several days about a month ago...highly disturbing when you're half-asleep.