Push/ Fetch for emails stopped

fireman00

Reaction score
gmail, yahoo, hotmail and Verizon mail all have stopped automatically getting emails.

I see that Data Push is active for hotmail, gmail and yahoo and the Fetch schedule for Verizon is set for every 15 minutes.

In Data Manager both "data enabled" and "background data" are checked off.

Smart Actions had Background Sync turned off in Battery Extender, would that override all other settings?

Thanks for any suggestions.

RazrMaxxOwner

Reaction score
You need to have Data Enabled on to get mail. Check your smart app settings and make sure sleep is only set to nighttime. When I first did the smart app thing it turned sleep on for morning, evening and night instead of just night, which turned off data from like 7 pm to like 11 am or something like that.

ShoNuff

Reaction score
So what if you already have data enabled and sync also enabled and still not getting email automatically. I am having problems receiving both my yahoo and hotmail email automatically. I have to sync manually every time to receive them where as when I first go the phone this was not the case. Also the only smart action I have is workout which only opens the music app when headphones are plugged in.

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Gmail didn't want to send emails for me today. I finally uninstalled the update for the app then it seemed to go..

----posted maxx'ed out----