Purple Passion Theme

travelsize

Reaction score
Excellent work, sir! I've already made my own purple theme to give my phone a nice Decepticon feel, but the one thing I didn't know how to do was change the progress bars, so this download will come in handy. Also, I like some the icons you have.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Do you have a picture you can upload, of the dialer and contacts list? I'm trying to visualize them in purple - or in red, for that matter.

Thanks Dude!

stark23x

Reaction score
I installed this JUST to 1. See how it looked all done up and 2. to show my wife how amazing a Droid could be for her in her favorite color.

She wasn't impressed. But I was! Nice work.

Reaction score
Installed this just a second ago...it's even prettier than Blue Energy. Cant wait to see what changes you make as you update it!

redheadch

Reaction score
Will you be adding the the battery options like you do for the blue energy theme? I like having the percent showing on my battery icon.

Reaction score
Also...is there a way to change the color of the Handcent app icon to purple as well? I've already got the notification icon set to purple...but Im talking about the icon for the app. If not...how would I go about creating a purple Hancent icon?

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Is that cool purple wallpaper included with the theme? Or do we have to look elsewhere for it?

-Mike

Man...I'm terrible at this...I will post a link for it on the main page. I keep forgetting to put the wallpapers in because they are in the launcher.apk and I never theme that cause everyone always runs something different. Ill post up the wallpaper as soon as I find it on my computer.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Is that cool purple wallpaper included with the theme? Or do we have to look elsewhere for it?

-Mike

Man...I'm terrible at this...I will post a link for it on the main page. I keep forgetting to put the wallpapers in because they are in the launcher.apk and I never theme that cause everyone always runs something different. Ill post up the wallpaper as soon as I find it on my computer.

Thanks Dude! dancedroid

-Mike