Pure Grid Calendar event input problems

Yarzospatflute

Reaction score
When I use the quick event insertion (touch on a day in the calendar) and change the time, duration, or repeat it moves the date back one day. For example, I touch "25" on the calendar and touch the "+" to create an event. When I press the "Duration" button and set a duration the date is now the 24th. When I press on the "Time" button and set a time the date changes to the 23rd. None of this happens if I use the stock calendar app to add an event.

I've emailed the developer and he can't figure it out. His solution is to just use the stock calendar to add events. That's not a solution. Does anyone else have this problem? Maybe if it's shown to be a problem on all Droid Xs he'll get one and fix it.

atomic punk

Reaction score
I have the exact same problem.... just googled it to see if I could find an answer, but if the developer hasn't come up with a solution I guess we're screwed for now. That really pisses me off though, considering it is such a basic yet important part of the actual "scheduling" part of this calendar widget that I paid for... (original Mot Droid)

OP
Y

Yarzospatflute

Reaction score
I'd guess that it's a problem on all Droid Xs, and was hoping this thread would get more traction so I could point the developer to it. I don't think you and I are enough of an angry mob to get him to figure it out, though.