Pure Calendar Widget vs Pure Grid Calendar Widget?

bodean

Reaction score
I run the Pure Calendar widget. Seems like the more popular one is Pure Grid calendar? Both are 99 on the market, but is the only difference, the Grid just shows you the month, where as the Pure Calendar widget shows you an "agenda" view?

Sodner

Reaction score
Yes you are correct in your description. Once I have a solid more than 3 screen setup (2.1??) I will probably go with both. A 4x2 "agenda" and a 4x2 "month calendar" view. Till then I use the agenda.

CatsTide

Reaction score
try android agenda widget....great app for showing the agenda,and it's free

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
Been looking at these as well.. decided to go with the Grid.. I'll update this thread with a review when I get used to it... You guys do the same..

Spartan

Reaction score
I run the Pure Calendar widget. Seems like the more popular one is Pure Grid calendar? Both are 99 on the market, but is the only difference, the Grid just shows you the month, where as the Pure Calendar widget shows you an "agenda" view?

Correct, but Pure Calendar also integrates with Astrid Task if you use a task manager. Its a nice feature. I find I use both calendars equally. Pure Calendar for my day to day details and Pure Grid for overview of the month. Along with Astrid they are the perfect combination for me.

M

Matth3w

I use this one:

4355932014_53343a3600.jpg

SirSyeco

Reaction score
I've had both and by far settled on the Agenda. It shows you what you actually have to do vrs just a calender layout with markings for items to do. In practice, the grid just wasn't very useful.

So, I use a 4x2 Agenda widget for my appointments and such, and I'll install a 1x2 CalWidget if I want to look at the calendar. Even still though, I have it setup to that when I tap on the Agenda widget it just opens the month view of the calender so I'd rather just do that anyway.