Purchasing a New Phone/Questions re: ICal

wolfes5

Reaction score
I am new to this forum and it's been really great reading all the various threads. I do graphic design and am a Mac user. I love ICal for my calendar and right now it is synced with my ITouch through Mobile Me. We are Verizon customers and I was initially waiting for the new release of the IPhone but am now hearing that I might be better off with the Fascinate or the Droid 2. I am currently using a very old LG that basically has no capabilities other than talking and texting. My biggest question and concern is whether I'm going to be able to sync my ICal calendar with one of the Droids because not having a calendar on my phone is becoming a big issue. I'm a little less concerned about all of the other bells and whistles although I'm looking forward to having all of these new abilities. Thanks everyone.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
what i actually do with mine is i sync ical with my google calendar and then that syncs with my phone seamlessly.

any changes i make on either my phone or on ical the updates appear on the other within a few minutes at most.

OP
W

wolfes5

Reaction score
Thank you...that makes sense. I've never used Google calendar so I'll get familiar with that and how to sync those.