Pulldown text editor not working

Hodoku

Reaction score
So I've had liberty 1.5 for a while now, and everything works fine EXCEPT... I can't seem to edit pulldown text. I type what i want in and hit save, reboot - and nothing. When i go back into the toolbox, the pulldown edtior still shows my edited text, but the actual pulldown DOESNT change. It worked before - I have no idea why it just stopped.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Is your text more than 81 characters? I just tried it and it worked without any issues.

OP
H

Hodoku

Reaction score
My own theme, but I uninstalled the toolbox, rebooted, and reinstalled and now it works. Awkward.

OP
H

Hodoku

Reaction score
Actually, I just checked again - the build.prop edits all seem to work fine, but for some reason, none of the others I've tried work. That includes adding apps, pulldown edtior, and installing fonts. If I remove and reinstall the app, it works ONCE - then stops working again. Any idea what could be doing this?

JkdJedi

Reaction score
Well at least it didnt knock out your radio like it did mine, this on stock liberty 1.5 w/ battery icon mod from toolbox. Twice! once in Revolution Remix theme and once in the stock Liberty 1.5. Glad I had a back up. Is there truth that there should be NO SpaceS when editing the text? There's spaces in the stock one so I'm confused on the whole thing now. Maybe the next update should address some of these issues. Like when you add a gallery the other one should be taken out automatically, I mean at one point I had three gallery's. Anyway, if these are the worst of Liberty then I would say we got a hard Rom to beat and is still tops on my list. Update?

N

Nickchapa

Mine doesnt work most the time too. But it works fine if I use the toolbox in terminal emulator. But the words dont show up in lock screen.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App