(No Service) ????

el_ote

Reaction score
Hello All.
Im hoping someone can help me. I have (No Service) across the top of my phone. I must have changed a setting i just cant refind because when i restore to any other ROM, i dont get the error, and i can make calls just fine.
thanks in advanced.
the ROM with the (No Service) is Liberty 1.5

EDIT: It's the pulldown bar text editor hack, same thing happened to me twice! <--- Thanks JkdJedi

Last edited:
OP
el_ote

el_ote

Reaction score
Meh...just reinstalled my ROM...
Thanks anyways

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

BuddyGripple

Reaction score
Actually this is an issue i've been having to deal with for months and i'd like to know what the cause is. It may be fixed for you now, but when you go to backup or restore to another point, you'll be having to deal with this no service problem again.

I have SBF flashed, maderstocked, and even swapped to a different SD card and still havent found a way to fix it except to reinstalll the rom again which isn't fun. If someone can tell me where the problem is coming from and how to fix it, it will help a lot since i think it's a serious inconvenience. Thanks.

p.s. i noticed this problem occured after undoing the data cap. Could this be related?

OP
el_ote

el_ote

Reaction score
p.s. i noticed this problem occured after undoing the data cap. Could this be related?

I did not undo the data cap, havent really done too many mods... last thing i did was install the blackmarket apk

a fix would be nice, for anyone else, make sure you have your titanium backup up to date

OP
el_ote

el_ote

Reaction score
Buddygipple is this a liberty only bug, or did you find it with any other ROMS?

JkdJedi

Reaction score
Actually this is an issue i've been having to deal with for months and i'd like to know what the cause is. It may be fixed for you now, but when you go to backup or restore to another point, you'll be having to deal with this no service problem again.

I have SBF flashed, maderstocked, and even swapped to a different SD card and still havent found a way to fix it except to reinstalll the rom again which isn't fun. If someone can tell me where the problem is coming from and how to fix it, it will help a lot since i think it's a serious inconvenience. Thanks.

It's the pulldown bar text editor hack, same thing happened to me twice!

OP
el_ote

el_ote

Reaction score
@Jkdkedi cool... I did have it edited last time but haven't gotten round to it yet so I'm going to try my backup to test...

EDIT: restored from my backup without having edited the pulldowon menu text, and it came back fine without the (No Service) issue.

Last edited:

BuddyGripple

Reaction score
This has happened to me several times when it was GummyJar 2.5... I'm still in the dark here. Also yes, my pulldown bar is edited, but like i said it's been happening for months now and even before liberty came about.