Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
IDK, I have to respectfully disagree to a certain extent... I think today's generation are much more easily offended. This generation has grown up with political correctness being the norm, whereas my generation didn't, and I think that has played a role (at least in part) with what people may or may not find offensive.
Just my 2 cents of course.

S5 tap'n

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
IDK, I have to respectfully disagree to a certain extent... I think today's generation are much more easily offended. This generation has grown up with political correctness being the norm, whereas my generation didn't, and I think that has played a role (at least in part) with what people may or may not find offensive.
Just my 2 cents of course.

S5 tap'n
I don't think we disagree, I just didn't say it as clearly as you did, but that's essentially what I meant.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: cr6

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
This generation...well my generation technically, is very sensitive. I mean you can't even have a healthy debate anymore with alot of people anymore because of this PC norm/standard going on.

An ad such as the one posted is just in bad taste, fake or not. Especially in this world of being so PC and sensitive to others' feelings, the message that billboard is sending is going to get someone real worked up. Heck, I got some thick skin for someone my age and even I find the ad pretty insensitive.

That being said, I think it's the only way to get the message across to people of my generation. Everyone goes for the shock factor and that ad certainly hits it right on the nail. It'san absolute headturner and will get people plenty of people who pass by it worked up. From there, leave it to social media to spread the word.

I don't like the way that this generation has to learn a very important message but with all the sense of entitlement and everything, it's the only way to get that point across.

I'm not really offended by such a message, I'm just more surprised a billboard like that was able to make it up there. Even if it was just a YouTube ad.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I don't think we disagree, I just didn't say it as clearly as you did, but that's essentially what I meant.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Don't patronize me, I take offense to that! Bwahahaha!
This generation...well my generation technically, is very sensitive. I mean you can't even have a healthy debate anymore with alot of people anymore because of this PC norm/standard going on.

An ad such as the one posted is just in bad taste, fake or not. Especially in this world of being so PC and sensitive to others' feelings, the message that billboard is sending is going to get someone real worked up. Heck, I got some thick skin for someone my age and even I find the ad pretty insensitive.

That being said, I think it's the only way to get the message across to people of my generation. Everyone goes for the shock factor and that ad certainly hits it right on the nail. It'san absolute headturner and will get people plenty of people who pass by it worked up. From there, leave it to social media to spread the word.

I don't like the way that this generation has to learn a very important message but with all the sense of entitlement and everything, it's the only way to get that point across.

I'm not really offended by such a message, I'm just more surprised a billboard like that was able to make it up there. Even if it was just a YouTube ad.
Well said dez.

S5 tap'n

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Can I get a trophy for participating in this thread?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Well they're hoping ya die to give them your business...best I had ..sorry.