New State Farm Widget Responds to Texts While You are Driving so You Don’t Have To

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
New State Farm Widget Responds to Texts While You are Driving so You Don’t Have To

State Farm might be an insurance company that like any other preys on the misfortunes of everyday people to make a huge profit, but that doesn’t mean they don’t have your safety as an interest. Take the inclusion of a new “On the Move” widget in the latest version of their Pocket Agent app for example.

While they aren’t to first to devise an app or widget that will auto-respond to texts in various situations, it certainly does a pretty good job. Of course the aim is to get you to leave your phone alone while in transit, allowing a pre-set message to answer for you, but you could get some other uses out of it too, say when you are in the movies or at a meeting.

[video=youtube;3xtjzO0-Hfw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xtjzO0-Hfw&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - State Farm® Announces "On The Move" Android Widget[/video]

[via Gizmodo]
Phandroid

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
I have the app but I did not know about the widget. Thanks for posting. I put it on my phone. My daughters is next.