Proud Droid Owner

orbezo

Reaction score
Hello,

After being a loyal Blackberry user for 4 years, I finally decided it was time for a change. I've had my DroidX for a month now and I've learned a lot.
I started using it as a normal user, then.. I got bored and that's where the fun began. I bricked my phone last thursday and spent the whole day looking for a solution until I found a few and followed them one by one. That's where I found this forum and (as a blackberryforums member) I know it's important to belong in a community that is willing to share, ask and make contact with others with similar taste for their gadgets.

haxerpaylay

Reaction score
Hello,

After being a loyal Blackberry user for 4 years, I finally decided it was time for a change. I've had my DroidX for a month now and I've learned a lot.
I started using it as a normal user, then.. I got bored and that's where the fun began. I bricked my phone last thursday and spent the whole day looking for a solution until I found a few and followed them one by one. That's where I found this forum and (as a blackberryforums member) I know it's important to belong in a community that is willing to share, ask and make contact with others with similar taste for their gadgets.

Glad you found this site! There's some real helpful people on here.

Have you put a custom rom in your x? Im running liberty gingerbread .8, I would also recommend this. XD

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums