Editor in Chief
- Dec 30, 2010
- Reaction score
- Austin, TX
Target and Google teamed up to offer some intriguing holiday cheer for shoppers. They are using a virtual/augmented reality app designed specifically for Google's Project Tango. It will basically transform your Target retail store shopping experience into a winter wonderland.
Of course, for something using Google's most cutting edge (and unfinished) tech, it is very limited. You will only be able to demo the Project Tango augmented reality shopping experience at a few specific locations, and only at specific date and times. Here they are below,
- Dec. 4-7, 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Sunnyvale Target, 298 W. McKinley Ave. Sunnyvale, CA
- Chicago Near North Target, 2656 N. Elston Ave. Chicago, IL
- Dec. 11-14, 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Dallas Cityplace Market Target, 2417 N. Haskell Ave. Dallas, TX
- Roseville Target, 1515 County Road B W Roseville, MN
On top of this, Target is actually donating $1 to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital for every game played (up to $1 Million). Here's a link to check out the Bullseye's Playground app: Bullseye s Playground