Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Ok guys I have been putting together my own goodies for my phones for a while and finally decided to produce some stuff to put out.... So I bring to you

~MUST BE ROOTED WITH UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER

~As of now this is for VERIZON ONLY (If I build for other carriers I will create new threads.)

~Flash this in CUSTOM RECOVERY Factory Reset, Wipe System, Wipe Cache, and Wipe Dalvik.

Version 3

• Changed to Version numbers to avoid some confusion
  • Added 1% Battery Mod (Thanks Kindacrap)
  • Modded Battery and Signal Icons (Thanks Kindacrap)
  • More coming soon!
  • HUGE THANKS TO Versatile1
Battery Icon Fix Below......

Build 2
  • Removed ~ GPS Icon (Thanks Didact74)
  • Removed ~ More Bloat
  • Added ~ 15 Toggle Mod (Thanks Wanam)
  • Added ~ Long Press to Skip Tracks From Lock Screen (Thanks Kinda Crap)
  • Added ~ Long Press Back Button to Kill App (Thanks Kinda Crap)
  • Added ~ Press Home Button on Lock Screen to Turn on Flashlight. (Turn Off Light By Unlocking Screen or Power Button) (Thanks Kinda Crap)
  • Added ~ Some Minor Performance Tweaks. (Thanks Scott, Kinda Crap, and Many Others Who Took The Time to Post Guides and Share Their Edits
  • Stabalized ~ The 4 in 1 Boot Menu to Work With Themes and Mods
Build 1
  • Based on VRBLK1 (Thanks to Scott at SCOTTS ROMS)
  • Rooted
  • Removed Bloat
  • Deodexed and Zipaligned
  • Added 4x5 Launcher and 5x6 App Drawer With Scrollable Wallpaper
  • Added 4 in 1 boot menu (Thanks to Scott & Kinda Crap)
  • Added Galaxy Note 2 Camera and Gallery.(Remember you have to set wallpapers from WITHIN Gallery.)
  • More updates coming soon!!!!!
  • Some report longer than normal boot times on first boot.... Average is 2-3 minutes... Just let it sit SHE WILL COME TO LIFE....
  • When Flashing in TWRP The Status Bar Does Not Move BUT I Assure You IT IS INSTALLING.....
Credits

Scott
Kinda Crap
Wanam
Didact74
Goose306

Now for the "Nasty" part.... Myself NOR anyone listed above or associated with DroiD Forums is responsible if your phone breaks, explodes, runs away, your girlfriends leaves you or if you go crossed eyed looking at the screen... Follow all normal downloading and Flashing protocols and you will be JUST FINE!!!!

Please ask permission to use any part of my work in your own builds.. THANKS

Last edited:
OP
Miller6386

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Hey guys and gals we are getting a few downloads THANKS!!!!! Please feel free to leave any feed back.... Update coming soon!! I want your feedback!! Should I do 2 different build? 1 that is fairly stock and one that is modded heavy?? GPS icons yes/no??? Let me know what to look at next!!! AGAIN THANKS to those who have downloaded and checked it out!!:icon_ lala:DancingNexus

TJF2011

Reaction score
will flash this later, thanks for the development!!!!! i love flashing new roms!!

OP
Miller6386

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Re: ~~Project F63~~ Build 2 JB VZW [VRBLK1] [12/07/2012]

Op Updated

Communicated from atop The Beer Tent Capital of The World

Reaction score
I tried out build 1 and loved it, but the only problem was that YouTube would not update. The error message said that it couldn't receive the update package. Ill try out build 2 tonight

OP
Miller6386

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Re: ~~Project F63~~ Build 2 JB VZW [VRBLK1] [12/07/2012]

I tried out build 1 and loved it, but the only problem was that YouTube would not update. The error message said that it couldn't receive the update package. Ill try out build 2 tonight
It should work on build 2. If not let me know. I haven't had any reported updating issues. Keep me up to date please...

Communicated from atop The Beer Tent Capital of The World

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I installed Build 2 tonight. Everything is working great, the transitions are smooth and no snafu's yet (although I wouldn't expect any). Here's a couple of screenshots. I use Apex Launcher with an Apex Theme from the Play Store. The clock is Beautiful Widgets:

Screenshot_2012-12-08-00-18-27.png

Screenshot_2012-12-08-00-16-27.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Flashed build 2 tonight with no problems. Previous problem of apps updating is gone. One minor problem with setting new wallpaper for lock screen through gallery app, won't update lock screen wallpaper. An added feature that would be nice would be a screen shot button on power buttons with wifi and GPS etc...

OP
Miller6386

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Flashed build 2 tonight with no problems. Previous problem of apps updating is gone. One minor problem with setting new wallpaper for lock screen through gallery app, won't update lock screen wallpaper. An added feature that would be nice would be a screen shot button on power buttons with wifi and GPS etc...

I have tested the setting Lock Screen wallpaper a couple of times now and it changes the wall paper just fine for the Home screen, lock screen, and will also change it for both at the same time.. Have you tried a restart maybe? I will also look into the screenshot from the power menu. Just a reminder that pressing and holding the Power button with the home button will still take a screenshot. Thanks for the input I appreciate it!

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
In a AOSP ROM, I'm not sure which one it was, but it had a screenshot button if you long pressed the power button. That was a good spot for it. Is that the spot you were referring to or in the drop down from the top bar?

OP
Miller6386

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
It can be incorporated into the power menu... By long pressing the phone (as if powering down) it can be added there... So it would be Power off Airplane Restart and Screenshot in that menu..... I will look into it... Maybe make it a flashable for just those who want it.