Program to convert any type of video to Droid format.

OP
rda990

rda990

Reaction score
As mentioned in the faq, as well as a few other posts on this forum, do the files play in sync when you play them on your computer using Quicktime or VLC (not Windows Media Player, that does have sync issues)

If the file plays fine on your computer, but has sync issues on the Droid, try a soft-reset of your Droid (battery pull). This usually fixes sync issues.

As for the 20%, it used to be 7 full days, however, the tools I used for expiration was flagged by virus scanners such as McAffee and Symantec, so I had to come up with a different method.
Similar programs use a limit of 5 minutes, which doesnt give you any idea. 20% on a 2 hour movie is still 25 minutes.

It is also out of sync on the computer :(...and that sucks about the 7 Day trial :(

Search for Handbrake. Best, hands down.

I used AVC (Any Video Converter) yesterday and it's pretty easy to use. I also DL'd HandBrake but have not installed it yet.

--KB_Droid

ImTOO - rip DVDs and CDs, and convert any format...

Do they have Preset profiles for the Droid? I'm too lazy to input about 6 numbers...

If i search im sure i wont find anything since forums search option is a joke on every forum...

Every forum I am on has a useful search option. I use the one here daily. What's so difficult about it? In fact you can search "video converter" in thread titles only and there were 6 results.

This one was the second one.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-audio-video/2024-i-found-good-video-converter-droid.html

I'll show you sometime... but the first 1 2 and 5 have NOTHING to do with what i searched for...and that's not all there are worse searches when you say "WTF" for searching Motorola Droid and get out a Windows Mobile phone out of the search.

faxman75

Reaction score
I'll show you sometime... but the first 1 2 and 5 have NOTHING to do with what i searched for...and that's not all there are worse searches when you say "WTF" for searching Motorola Droid and get out a Windows Mobile phone out of the search.

So your argument is that it's better to create new threads in a forum than to sift through the titles of 5 threads which would take less than a minute.

That's unfortunate. You are just adding to the clutter and justifying it with being to lazy to use the search function properly.

Simply search the thread titles for the key word and if a thread hasn't been started, then it's ok to start one, if you see one, post in it with your question or comment, simple. I would hope your search could be a bit more specific than "wtf". Maybe something of substance pertaining to the subject you are searching for.

D

dvdcatalyst

It is also out of sync on the computer

Did you try Quicktime/VLC or Windows Media Player. As mentioned, WMP has sync issues by default.

It also depends on the source. You never mentioned what kind of files you were converting.