problems

marcus8789

Reaction score
I'm returning my DROID RAZR back to Verizon and its been rooted. I've tried unrooting but the problem is is my volume down button is broken and I cannot select the correct fast boot. So every time I try and run a unroot program, my phone automatically goes back to this. Lack screen and says device is locked. Is there a way to unroot without having to select a fast boot with my broken volume button?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Thread moved to Razr hacks forum. And to be honest I am not sure about your question (don't know too much about the Razr) which is why I moved it here for the pros to find it :)

Also, welcome to the forums!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
No problem! Good luck on getting everything worked out :)

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
I'm returning my DROID RAZR back to Verizon and its been rooted. I've tried unrooting but the problem is is my volume down button is broken and I cannot select the correct fast boot. So every time I try and run a unroot program, my phone automatically goes back to this. Lack screen and says device is locked. Is there a way to unroot without having to select a fast boot with my broken volume button?
You should probably be able to return it to stock using RSDLite. What system version are you running.