Problems

dth2011

Reaction score
My phone wont log into my gmail thus not allowing me to download apps....I tried deleting the account but it said if I do it would restore to factory settings.
So my question is if I reset it will I lose all of my contacts

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

rusty815

Reaction score
your contacts are saved to your gmail. resetting the phone to factory settings will not affect your gmail account.

OP
D

dth2011

Reaction score
But I can't log into my gmail account (can't remember the password or someone got in and changed it) so if I were to reset it and don't know my password could I get those numbers back

Kimo91

Reaction score
If you have to factory reset, save your contacts to your memory card and then reload contacts once you're done with the reset. Have you tried using a computer and do a password recovery yet?

If its not Boeing, I'm not going! Team Boeing ROCKS!!!

volsfan1965

Reaction score
But I can't log into my gmail account (can't remember the password or someone got in and changed it) so if I were to reset it and don't know my password could I get those numbers back

If you cant remember the password to your gmail account try to log on to it from a computer and there will be a button that says "forgot your password" push it and it will help you change your password.