Problems with Wifi and Mobile Internet and a few other things...

Stoweaway

Reaction score
Well, it seems that i have quite a few problems so I'll try to explain them as best as I can. For the past couple weeks I've had problems connecting to the internet. And no, it's not the routers fault... lol. It is problems with both the mobile internet and the Wi-Fi connection.
Lets say.. I'm near a wifi hotspot and I use the wifi widget for easy turning on and off of the wifi connection. If its not on and i try to turn it on.. the green bar will signify that its on yet i will not be able to connect to the internet... it will not display the wifi signal strength until I have to actually go to Wireless and Networks Settings>Wifi Settings, before it turns on by itself. Its a waste of time to have to keep going to the setting menu.
And it happens with mobile internet too. Lets say I turn mobile internet on with the mobile internet widget... The arrows will continue to move as if its trying to get signal but to no avail. Not until i actually go to the Wireless and Networks Settings page will i see it go from Connecting to Connected. I've waited at least 2 minutes on the home screen waiting for it to connect, but each and every time I have to go to the Wireless settings before it actually establishes a connection.. PLEASE HELP.

shadow man

Reaction score
I wish I had a solution, but all I have is the same issue. I think the 3G switch works fine, but I find the wifi widget useless.