Problems with newest update

Shinday

Reaction score
Last week, my phone did it's update, everything seems fine except for my notification sound. My notification sound it set to say "Your face" through the Zedge app. Whenever I get a text, it goes either "yo.." or "your..". I also checked with files on the phone and not through Zedge, same outcome. I can't figure out how to fix it. It also seems to do okay with email notifications and plays out the whole sound.

OP
S

Shinday

Reaction score
I also went through the settings to see if there was something weird there, and I didn't find anything. So I'm not sure if this is fixable myself or if I have to go and send it in.

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
If nothing else works you could try a factory reset before you go sending it in... you will lose all data but it may fix your issues. Its usually a good idea to do one anyway when a big system update comes in.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

OP
S

Shinday

Reaction score
Okay, I'll give that a try. Thank you :]

OP
S

Shinday

Reaction score
The hard reset fixed my problem for a while, but in the last couple of days it started up again. If I change the sound I use for notifications, it fixes for one text then starts to cut off half way through the sound again.