Problems with Liberty 3

Pmania

Reaction score
Ok so over the past two days I've been hopping from CM7GB to The new liberty 3. Im really loving the new liberty, but there's a few major problems that I've found. Firstly, whenever I take a picture it doesnt appear to save. Also, I cannot launch the gallery from the camera, it just crashes. Also, everytime I try to select a ringtone, the phone reboots, be it an alarm, notification, or phone call. Lastly, I have had many media force closes. These same problems with the camera and media force closes in Apex 2.0 coming from cm7 as well. Has anyone else had these problems? Thanks.

jwezesa

Reaction score
Just tried everything you have trouble with. Mine all worked perfect. Try fixing permissions. If you still have trouble try wiping cache and reflashing. Jake's mods v12 seemed to help a few issues I was having too

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
Pmania

Pmania

Reaction score
I figured out my problem. I was restoring all apps and all data at once with Titanium. Then I tried everything after a sbf and reflash and all was working well before the apps. Guess something interfered with the camera or something

Sent from my DROID2

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I figured out my problem. I was restoring all apps and all data at once with Titanium. Then I tried everything after a sbf and reflash and all was working well before the apps. Guess something interfered with the camera or something

Sent from my DROID2

You don't want to really ever restore system apps or any data via titanium backup...It will cause issues..just restore apps only..and you should be fine:)

You Juss Been TAPPED! by the drummer...
Another day, yet another flash.....:)
<&mdash;&mdash;Peace!&mdash;&mdash;>