Problems with Flash

BigMig

Reaction score
Paid to have my phone flashed (big mistake) was promised 3G and only got 1X. Ef it, watever.

Now the problem.. my phone stopped receiving internet and now im stuck with the same service i would of gotten if i didnt flash my phone..

I searched the forum for DIY and FAQ's but wasnt able to find anything...

anyone know how i can resolve this issue without smashing my phone?

ty in advance.

Reaction score
"Paid to have your phone flashed" Explain exactly what you mean by that. What did the guy/girl/store promise to do for you? Are you speaking of an SBF flash?

OP
B

BigMig

Reaction score
Yes, sorry for not emphasizing on my situation.

There's a Used phone store that offers to flash smartphones so that they can be used under different service providers. Being so tired of Verizon's high prices, i decided to go this route and pay $120 to have my phone flashed and go with $45 a month on a different SP that had Unlimited everything. Before hand, i had several discussions about the service and tirelessly asked if this service would provide the 3G capabilities that my phone offered. Even so after all the smoke cleared, I picked up my phone after 3 days of not having it (when they promised it would be done in 1) and saw that my I-net speed was at 1X. Assuming it was only because of the area that I was in, I drove to different cities and to add to my great frustration, i had no 3G.

I now face a new problem. I have no internet whatsoever. I need to find out how to make it work again. I don't want to sound like every other new person in here and say, how do i root my phone. I'm sure there's tutorials on how to do it so i'll look for them. I just wanted to know off hand. Is there a quick way to fix this problem?

thanks in advance.

Reaction score
You haven't even said who your new provider is. So it is very hard to help you. The phone is not designed to be used outside of Verizon and what few flashable ROM that I have heard about are all extremely buggy. You are not going to get it to work on Cricket or MetroPCS or what ever you are trying to use.