Problems with Droid Pro

Droidsmoke

Reaction score
I'm new to android and my Droid pro has been working perfectly fine for a while but now when headphones are plugged into the headphone jack, the left speaker doesn't work. I've tested this by using different headphones and on all of them the left speaker wont work so something has to be wrong with the jack. Wat should I do about it? will Verizon give me a new one?

jwgraves

Reaction score
I'm new to android and my Droid pro has been working perfectly fine for a while but now when headphones are plugged into the headphone jack, the left speaker doesn't work. I've tested this by using different headphones and on all of them the left speaker wont work so something has to be wrong with the jack. Wat should I do about it? will Verizon give me a new one?

If you've had it for less than 30 days you will get a new replacement device otherwise you will get a refurb.

kjjb0204

Reaction score
Definitely get a replacement. What you're experiencing is not normal. Should always playback on both sides.

OP
D

Droidsmoke

Reaction score
Will it be refurb? And how do I go about doing that?

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

kjjb0204

Reaction score
Did you get it at Verizon? Go back and they should give you a new one.

Hyposprayer

Reaction score
Sometimes if I gradually pull out the plug, suddenly I'll have full sound. Maybe its just not making the connection?

Sent from my ERIS GSBv2.0 using DroidForums App