Problems w/ Fancy Widget

spydergirl

Reaction score
I like the FW because it shows a digital clock, date, and local weather all on my homescreen. But now having probs getting it to update weather/location. GPS settings all "ON." Have rebooted. Battery rebooted. Uninstalled and reinstalled. *228. The works. Can't get the location to update for hrs and drives me crazy. I would be glad to use another app / widget, but can't find one that does the same thing (digital clock, date, day, and local weather all on my desktop homescreen). Thanks for any suggestions.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

OP
spydergirl

spydergirl

Reaction score
I didn't download that one because of the bad reviews. I sort of solved the prob by lining up the digital clock app w/ the weather bug widget and changing the color. Will have to do for now.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I didn't download that one because of the bad reviews. I sort of solved the prob by lining up the digital clock app w/ the weather bug widget and changing the color. Will have to do for now.

Whoa, Spydergirl, allow me to give you my own personal review of BW. They are betching, man. ;)

There have been times when certain issues have arrived from updates, but usually that gets taken care of petty easily and do not happen very often.

I've been using Beautiful Widgets for about a year. Get the them because as my buddy Ric Flair says, "learn to love them, because it the best thing going."