Help me find some Lockscreen widgets

Coolsaber57

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I just purchased WidgetLocker, and if you haven't already, I suggest you check it out, it's really cool.

However, my old Droid has a limited amount of memory, as I have 6 widgets (BW, Pure Calendar widget, urban dictionary widget, Launcherpro's Friend widget, Teslacoil's TeslaLED, and Power control) on my homescreen.

I also use 2 docks, all with custom icons, as well as custom icons for a majority of my apps on there. Suffice it to say, my homescreen takes up a good bit of memory :D With widgetlocker, I get way too many redraws, and I have also already tried the locking Home in memory trick.

So what I'm looking for is widgets to add to my lockscreen. What I'm looking for:
1. Clock - I'm currently using the stock one
2. Battery - something simple, a number and a percent sign, no fancy graphics
3. Weather - I think i've got this one covered by BW, but if there's an "all in one" out there, I'd like to know.

4. - and this one's a doozy - I'd like them/it to operate without using a running service. The battery widget is the one I'm really talking about here. I'd basically like it to only update after I turn the screen on, that's it.

Anyone out there have any suggestions for me?

Thanks in advance!