Problems w/ Facebook for HTC Sense

jcrss13

Reaction score
I recently uninstalled Facebook for HTC Sense from my Droid Incredible and now I am unable to link the regular facebook app to my contact list. Under accounts and syns when I hit add new account and then facebook it does absolutely nothing.

riko540

Reaction score
I think you need Facebook for HTC Sense in order to import. Correct me if I'm wrong.

sent from my pocket

tweebee

Incredible RS
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It is the function of Facebook for HTC Sense that is linking your Facebook contacts to your phone's contacts, not the Facebook app. If you want that function back, you're going to need to do a restore of your nandroid backup, hopefully you did one before deleting it.

OP
J

jcrss13

Reaction score
Thanks, I did a nandroid backup and got the Fbook for sense back and everything works now but i also tried to install fbook for sense using the apk file and it wouldn't let me. Any idea why?

tweebee

Incredible RS
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You cannot reinstall once it is removed. That's why a nandroid restore is required.

DInc_Mo

Reaction score
FYI, if you load the FB app, go to the main page, not the news feed. Select menu and settings you will be able to set FB to sync with your contacts. More than likely its set to not sync.

Sent from my Incredible using DroidForums App

VTRweasel

Reaction score
The FB app is lame and I only use it to check in. Just bookmark the page and pretend you're not on your phone :icon_cool: