Managing Contacts

mkarolian

Reaction score
I am coming from the Droid, and I am a bit confused as to how HTC sense manages contacts. I added my work email account, Facebook and gmail and now all my work contacts are showing up in my "people" phone book. I only want my Gmail contacts to show up... the same people I had on my droid.

Any help?

srd515

Reaction score
Try this

:greendroid: I'm a newbie but I might be able to help here.

With your "People" app running, press menu.
Then select View (the eyeball)
You can then select which accounts you wish to display (Google, Verizon contacts, Facebook, etc). It's particularly helpful in that it can limit what you to those folks with phone numbers.

Hope that helps.

labenef

Reaction score
How do I get my Facebook contacts out of my contacts? When I linked to my FB account on my Droid X ALL of my FB friends and their info showed up in my contacts. I just want my regular address book.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
On the Droid you simply remove the sync to your facebook and they go away. I imagine it's something similar on the X.

Oh and :welcome: to the Forum. Almost forgot my manners. ;)

labenef

Reaction score
Removing Sync

LOL - Thanks, so how do I remove the sync. Sorry still learning my way around the Droid.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
LOL - Thanks, so how do I remove the sync. Sorry still learning my way around the Droid.

You should have something similar in your settings to accounts and sync. From the home screen press the menu button and then settings. You should have something similar to Manage accounts and your facebook account is in there. Tap it and something should pop up asking if you want to remove it.

Again, this is from the Droid, but I think since it uses the same OS as the X it should work like that for you.