Problem with SMS

todonnell9

Reaction score
I have a sort of weird problem that im going to try and explain the best I can. I recieved a text from a friend of mine and like all texts, i got the notification up in the top notification bar. I was using Handcent at the time. I read this text, but the notification would not go away from the notification bar. I deleted all of my threads and the notification stayed up there, telling me i still had a text from my friend. It is something you can clear from the notifications, but if i open handcent back up the notification comes back. I tried taking out my battery, no help. I also deleted handcent, which made the notification disappear, so i downloaded chomp sms instead, and that notification popped back up there again.

Very long description, I was wondering if anyone had this same issue, or knew of a way that would help me. Hope its understandable, Thank you.

spdivr1122

Reaction score
im glad im not alone on this. i use handcent too. i dont understand why this is happenning. i just got used to it and clear it every time it shows up because if you click on it it force closes.... hopefully there will be some kind of update or something so that this doesnt happen anymore

OP
T

todonnell9

Reaction score
I actually ended up resetting my phone to the stock settings and it cleared it and I have not had that problem occur again