Problem with sending pictures through the stock email app.

DJTURNz

Reaction score
I have been having an issue with what I believe I have narowed down to the stock email app. I have two Yahoo accounts, and have them both loaded to that app.

At work, I often take pictures of things on the production floor and then send them to my work email (work email is not set up on the phone, nor do I want it to be). Normally I had been texting a single pic to myself, but if it's multiple pics, I would select them all (no more than 3) and email them using the stock email app so the email comes from one of my yahoo accounts.

Lately (maybe 2 or 3 weeks) many if not all of the pics I email show up in my inbox, but all I get is "Failed to load picture" when I try to open it. Today I sent the same picture (1 pic) with my GMAIL and it worked fine. I was planning to use the YAHOO MAIL app for one of my yahoo accounts, but I have read about people having issues there too.

So I DL'd K9 mail, and set up one of my accounts on it. It seems to send fine. So is the stock app just junk, or could something be wrong?

Hotwire

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue with my phone, can't seem to send pics or vids through the stock app. It will send the email but not have any attachments after I "share" the media.. I was wondering if I needed to be hooked to wifi or what. Can't upload vids to youtube either..