Problem with predicting text with Smart Keyboard Pro

notbrant

Reaction score
I have used Smart Keyboard Pro on my DX for a WHILE with no issues whatsoever.

I put it on my RAZR and it wont predict text correctly.

For example if I type the word "somethong" it wont even correct it, it wont bring up the word "something" next to it in red.

There are other issues, for example, for whatever reason I saved the word "Missss" in my user dictionary and when i tried to type the word "is" which is a correct english word, it changed it to "Missss"

Here are the options I have enabled on the keyboard

General Settings:
T9 Next key
Show preview popup
Show alt Labels

In my "text prediction" settings, the following are checked:
Auto-Caps
Quick Fixes
Show suggestions
Space after picking
Always Suggest
Suggest punctuation
Period on double space
T9 length priority

If there are options I need to have checked that I don't, or have ones checked that shouldn't, please let me know.

Thank you.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Bump bump it up.

Ok. I tried it and it isn't finding somethong or autocorrecting either. In fact its not correcti ng hardl y anyt hing. As you ca n se e. It somet imes corre cts with thinfs tgat are conpleyely wrong. I am nor inpre ssed. I use swype and have been very haoppy with it. By tge way, the mistakes sboce (above) were madd deliberately, but those in this sentence are lurely dur to teying to yype fast and see if it would foxkat (fix) amyghing.

Not impressed in the least.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

wlemammoth

Reaction score
I've been having the same problem lately. I've been using Smart Pro since I bought my OG Droid and this seems to be a pretty new problem, thing is I don't remember it updating anytime recently. I would switch but I can't live without keys that pull double duty with a long press and can't find a replacement that has that.