problem with photos on face book

zwazko

Reaction score
Ok look everytime I upload a photo from my gallery on my droid 2, to face book it down loads then I go to view it then it says cana not upload photo at this time or something like that can someone help me out please?

wilboy

Reaction score
Try to log in first to your acct. using the icons not the browser.

wilboy

Reaction score
Still not workin man sorry
It's weird huh!Try to uninstall first and reinstall the Facebook apps using the Market ..just to make sure for the latest version and see what will happen.

OP
Z

zwazko

Reaction score
Lol did that about ten mins ago still not workin :/

wilboy

Reaction score
Lol did that about ten mins ago still not workin :/
Have had D2G and logged in to my Facebook apps..from gallery>i will click on my pics.to >share>Facebook>upload and wait 10 to 15 seconds(you'll noticed that on ur notification bar) then i'll open my browser to make it sure if it's uploaded properly...Ur's weird! lol
don't have any idea how to fix that man...sorry! :(

OP
Z

zwazko

Reaction score
Ok the last step the notification bar when I click it an look at it it says up load complet then I click it an go to fb an it say cannot retrieve data or some crap like that an no matter how many times I try orreinstal fb app it dont work

wilboy

Reaction score
Try to open you browser and log in to facebook.com and check if it's there!...Just try!!

OP
Z

zwazko

Reaction score
Ok so right when I get your email it loads photo now it wont set it as my defult say unable to set photo as default so it makes me resize it then I can set it as defult wtf... >.<

wilboy

Reaction score
Ok so right when I get your email it loads photo now it wont set it as my defult say unable to set photo as default so it makes me resize it then I can set it as defult wtf... >.<

LOL,so it's working now?Nice to hear that man!:)

OP
Z

zwazko

Reaction score
Lol yeah man thanks for everything you were a great help

Myree67

Reaction score
On my Droid 2 Global I took a picture last night held my finger on pic which brought up the menu with share as an option touched share then Facebook and got an error msg then it deleted my pic I can't find the pic anywhere and haven't been able to share a pic. If I go to the gallery and pics then hit the menu key nothing happens I have to hold my finger down on the pic to get the menu of options available.