Problem with icon changer in rom toolbox!!

cconcepts

Reaction score
Hey guys! Im sure someone can point me in the right direction....Im no stranger to root, but i have a small problem. I was changing my battery icon in rom toolbox a few times and all was well...until i chose the digital double digit battery icon for 1% increments. Now, nothing changes my icon!! the toolbox cant change it (says it does and installs, but after reboot....same thing)
I tried the restore options in toolbox, but nothing it stays the same (yes i did backup my icons in toolbox before ever starting)...i even did a factory reset...nothing. i did a wipe data/cache and dalvik cashe in safestrap....nothing.... How can i get my stock icon back?? Or at least be able to change it again??

aktrazer

Reaction score
I had a lot of problems when changing the icons. First, the RAZR doesn't support 1% increments. I believe it does 20% (correct me if I'm wrong here). That's more than likely the problem, There's a mod for 1% battery increments, I think it's on the frost ROM.

If you keep messing with it and don't get any results, you may want to fastboot back to stock. Takes about 30 mins but it will restore everything to stock.

eidian

Reaction score
Did you try wiping the dalvic cache?

If you need 1% battery increments, Circle Battery Widget is a good alternative. The circle with 99 in it in the top right corner of the pic is what the widget looks like.

View attachment 47523

2.3.6 ver 174 rooted with NO problems

Last edited:
OP
C

cconcepts

Reaction score
Ended up fastbooting to stock.....didn't have to setup or reinstall apps....but did have to root again ......thanks for the help everyone!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
C

cconcepts

Reaction score
And yes i think the RAZR is 20% on a stock rom.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums