Taskbar icon changer

SpaZZoiD

Reaction score
Can someone help me figure out how to change the color of my task bar icons, like the wifi, 3g, signal bars, and everything else. I changed the battery and the download icon through the liberty toolbox but can't figure out how to change the other. I want them all a blue color, the blue that the honeycomb icons are.

liberty 2.0 D2

Reaction score
Just wondering if you deleted all the icons from your photo gallery

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
S

SpaZZoiD

Reaction score
Not at first. I don't know what to do. I tried installing a theme from liberty toolbox that had all blue icons but it didn't work, everything else from the theme took, just not the task bar icons. Do you have to leave the pictures in the gallery?

Impurity

Reaction score
Try using ROM Toolbox ... scroll across to the interface section. You can change the status bar icons as well as your boot logo & boot animation.

Hope this helps!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Reaction score
No, sorry, don't touch anything in your gallery. There should be a bunch of icons and pictures there from the toolbox, i got tired of seeing them one day and deleted them all then i wasn't able to change anything.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
S

SpaZZoiD

Reaction score
impuriry, i tried that first, that's why i made this topic. i was hoping someone could make me some icons and show me hope how to install or show mw a way to do myself. if some one can make then for me and a few other things ill donate some money

Impurity

Reaction score
Definitely not an icon maker here, the ones that were part of the toolbox were enough for me! :D

Good Luck! ~Imp