Problem With Droid X Buttons

slipknotmaggot45

Reaction score
So this started happening the other day, I go to press the settings button but sometimes my phone will vibrate and the search will come up instead of settings, and at other times my phone will just vibrate randomally, and also the bottom 4 button's lights will light up different density of lights. How should I fix all this?

Edit: Oh and before it goes into a random vibrate, it lags like crazy.

Last edited:
OP
S

slipknotmaggot45

Reaction score
Okay so far I have figured out, that it only does it when in a not well lit room, for the lights stay off for the keys. Oh and if double posting is not allowed, I apologize being when I try to modify my first post through the droid it wont allow me.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
What ROM are you using? Stock GB? Most weird issues can be fixed with a data wipe

sent from my ApeX

OP
S

slipknotmaggot45

Reaction score
What ROM are you using? Stock GB? Most weird issues can be fixed with a data wipe

sent from my ApeX

Yes I am using the stock rom, I am going to see how it works tonight, if it continues then I will back up my phone and do a data wipe.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
S

slipknotmaggot45

Reaction score
I am also hoping that when I tripped and fell last night and hit my phone, it wasn't because of that, that did it. You would think if it did, it would always do it, not just at certain points, right?