Problem with Dolphin Browser

Smite

Reaction score
Hello Members. Please help:(.

Have the following problem:

I wanted to transfer my bookmarks from the Dolphin Browser to the desktop Pc with the extension Dolphin Connect on Google Chrome. Have me registered then on the Dolphin Connect side. Then the synchronization started, when I then looked on my smartphone under bookmarks, all bookmarks were no longer there.

Does anyone know how to get the bookmarks back?

Have already tried a few apps, but these were not very helpful.

Greetings Smite.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Welcome to the forum, Smite.

I haven't used the dolphin browser in many many years, so I probably won't be of much help. Is there a setting in the dolphin browser that asks for import bookmarks? Do you have the chrome browser on your phone? If you sign into the chrome browser on your phone with the same sign-in as the PC browser, the bookmarks will sync between the PC & phone. Once the bookmarks are synced on Chrome, can you import it export your bookmarks to the dolphin browser?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
S

Smite

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Smite.

Is there a setting in the dolphin browser that asks for import bookmarks?
Do you have the chrome browser on your phone?
If you sign into the chrome browser on your phone with the same sign-in as the PC browser, the bookmarks will sync between the PC & phone. Once the bookmarks are synced on Chrome, can you import it export your bookmarks to the dolphin browser?

Hallo TisMyDroid :).

I have the Chrome Browser on my Phone.

I'm not interested in exporting bookmarks from (Pc) Chrome to ( Phone) Chrome, but from the Android Dolphin browser to the Pc (Dolphin Connect extension).

From the Chrome browser (Pc Desktop) to Dolphin transfer, does not work.

I wonder where are my bookmarks from Dolphin Browser?:(

There is also an option in Dolphin Browser, where you can restore the bookmarks. Only you have to make a manual backup before.
This is rather thought if you want to transfer from an old smartphone bookmarks to another new smartphone.

Normally there should be an automatic backup. Unfortunately is not so.

When the Dolphin Connect extension is installed on the Pc Desktop in Google Chrome, no bookmarks are displayed. It would be normal, the bookmarks from the mobile phone from the Dolphin browser to be displayed. :(

See Screenshot in the appendix.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 345

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
From your phone, is there a way to transfer (or import or export) the bookmarks that are in Chrome to the dolphin browser? (the chrome on your phone should have the same bookmarks as chrome on your PC.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
bit confused as to what you are wanting. for clarification, are the bookmarks on chrome now and no longer on dolphin?

anyway, whatever the case there is an app called xmarks and it will sync with both dolphin and chrome. if you lost the bookmarks on dolphin but it is on chrome, you can get them back easily. not sure if there is a free version of xmarks for dolphin as with the other browsers but there is a free trial where you should be able to straighten things out then dump it.

OP
S

Smite

Reaction score
From your phone, is there a way to transfer (or import or export) the bookmarks that are in Chrome to the dolphin browser? (the chrome on your phone should have the same bookmarks as chrome on your PC.

You are missunderstanding this.

I do not want to transfer bookmarks from Chrome Desktop to Chrome Android.
I'd like to save the bookmarks from the Android Dolphin browser to the Chrome Dolphin Connect extension.

bit confused as to what you are wanting. for clarification, are the bookmarks on chrome now and no longer on dolphin?

anyway, whatever the case there is an app called xmarks and it will sync with both dolphin and chrome. if you lost the bookmarks on dolphin but it is on chrome, you can get them back easily. not sure if there is a free version of xmarks for dolphin as with the other browsers but there is a free trial where you should be able to straighten things out then dump it.

No, the Dolphin browser bookmarks are not on Chrome.
The bookmarks are no longer available for both browsers ( Chrome & Dolphin). They have not arrived at Chrome.
The bookmarks from Dolphin Browser are lost. Can not find anywhere.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
You are missunderstanding this.

No, the Dolphin browser bookmarks are not on Chrome.
The bookmarks are no longer available for both browsers ( Chrome & Dolphin). They have not arrived at Chrome.
The bookmarks from Dolphin Browser are lost. Can not find anywhere.

I am not familiar with dolphin connect, are you able to access your cloud account online? if so, then that would be the way to get your bookmarks back. If not, IMO, you lost your bookmarks permanently.

OP
S

Smite

Reaction score
I am not familiar with dolphin connect, are you able to access your cloud account online? if so, then that would be the way to get your bookmarks back. If not, IMO, you lost your bookmarks permanently.

The cloud can access, but nothing is displayed. Since I must probably contact the support.
Do you know if it is technically possible to restore the bookmarks?

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Sorry Smite, I didn't realize the bookmarks never transferred. Very frustrating! It is possible that you may not recover your bookmarks. I will download Dolphin to see if there is anything I see that can help.