Problem with booting my dx

Reaction score
I'm running rooted deox. gb btw.

earlier today i was having some issues with my 3g connect and a little while ago my home button wasn't working so I pulled the battery and tried to reboot it but now i get to the red moto logo and it just sits there, does nothing I've left it alone for 15 min and still nothing. Has anybody else had these issues?

timelord

Reaction score
Booot into the standard recovery, wipe the data/cache, and reboot it.

OP
G
Reaction score
i've been trying for an hour and it still wouldn't work and I've tried to sbf back to 2.2 but now I'm still stuck at the moto logo, im going to try again but I can't get this to work, should I get a replacement? or am i missing something...

DARTH MAXIMUS

Reaction score
hav u tried downloading another sbf file, how big is the file u hav?

x

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
when you sbfd back to froyo and got the bootloop did you go in to stock recovery again and try to clear data? that is probably going to need to be done. and no you shouldn't get a replacement.

OP
G
Reaction score
thanks guys, I've sbf before with this file so i know it good and to get to stock reco its power and home right?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
yes, and when yo get to the exclamation point, you should have to press the magnifying glass but i have heard that when coming back from gb you may have to press both volume buttons.

OP
G
Reaction score
how long should i be holding it? i think my home button intermittently working..

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
from a phone off state you should press and hold the home button then press ad hold the power button, when you see the boot logo you can let go of the power button but keep holding the home button.

OP
G
Reaction score
its not working.... i'm not sure what to do i'm sbfing for a 3rd time but i don't think it will work

OP
G
Reaction score
yeah, each time it stays at the moto logo it will boot into the rsd but I think it has to do with the home button not working..