Problem Retrieving Easy Tether on replacement Moto Droid...

derekw

Reaction score
I got an insurance replacement Moto Droid on friday because my screen quit working on my old droid. been going through redownloading apps and all that, my free ones that needed replaced. my contacts were there and all that and when i set up the new phone i used the gmail account i used on my other... only have 1 account. well i was reading around and i only had 1 app that i paid for, easy tether. i read it would be in the downloads on the market, went there and all that was there was my new downloads, used Astro to check my SD card and its not there either. was wondering if there is something I am missing, or am i just going to have to pay $10 again, its no big deal, but i already paid once.

thanks

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
If you bought it with google checkout it will be inthe downloads of that email addy when you look in the market.

OP
D

derekw

Reaction score
i bought it through my droid, so it would have had to have been with the google checkout. is there anywhere i can find online with my google account my purchases or somewhere on the phone to see my purchases, im just looking at the downloads tab within the market, its not there.

Boardwalk30

Reaction score
Search for the Easy Tether and when you see it, it will have "Purchased" by it and you can click on it and download it. The reason it's not in your "Downloads" area is that it was in there, as are all the apps you had on your old phone, UNTIL you start downloading apps to the new one. You simply have to search for it and then download it. Contact Google if it doesn't have the "Purchased" text on it when you find it.