Easy Tether PRO and AT&T HTC Inspire technical difficulties..

clockworkresearch

Reaction score
I have an HTC Inspire that I have recently had a connection issue with Easy Tether Pro.

I have used Easy Tether for over a year with Verizon until my phone service was bought by ATT and I was forced to move to the tethering NAZI network. My first day was a nightmare and I finally was able to get ETP loaded on my phone and working after finding out how to get past ATT's NAZI Network blocking in the market place to get the APP.

Then about 2 weeks ago I dropped my phone in a parking lot and the screen cracked. I had to replace it. Nightmare gets worse.

I have a grandfathered Unlimited Data connection with ATT and don't want to lose it.

Problem, New phone booted right up after logging into my google acct I got ETP right away on my phone with out having to do any tricky stuff with the network. Only thing is, it does not work at all.

I use my tether connection EVERY DAY and I have to get it back.

Before I shell out the bucks into infinity going forward, I want to BEG for help! Please help!

I know there are ways to get around this kind of stuff, I just don't know how.

I have heard that it has something to do with the SIM Card but I don't know. All I know is I have Easy Tether Pro on my phone, and it doesn't work. If anyone with experience tethering ATT droids with current software (the phone is less than 6 weeks old) .

Any help would be VASTLY appreciated.