Problem loading widget

sj24

Reaction score
Last night I downloaded launcher pro and beautiful widgets, set up my home screen with beautiful home and got everything all organized, today my screen with my calendar had a message " problem loading widget" so I dragged it to trash and then put it back on, no problems since, now I keep getting the same message for the beautiful home widget, 5 times. every time I would drag it to trasn and reinstall, getting kinda old, any idea what could be causing this error?

dkshaer

Reaction score
Are you using the 3-D app drawer? The 3-D app drawer was giving me problems the other day with beautiful widgets. Once I disabled it, the widget was fine.

OP
S

sj24

Reaction score
thanks dkshaer, 3D is not enabled and never was so it must be something else.

cwzwack

Reaction score
Every so often I'll get the same message and I don't run any launchers. Also, when it does happen all of my other widgets will meet the same fate so I just restart the phone

OP
S

sj24

Reaction score
Every so often I'll get the same message and I don't run any launchers. Also, when it does happen all of my other widgets will meet the same fate so I just restart the phone

It's weird, my calendar widget did it once, it's only the beautiful home widget that does it often, no probs with any other widgets. restarting or trashing and reinstalling is a pia. Also, I don't really see the hype with this launcher pro app, I think the stock was just as good if not better, just my .02