Google voice widget problem, Argh!!

nycorduroy

Reaction score
Anyone else use or have problem with google voice inbox widget? Here is my problem. I put the inbox widget on my home screen and it works fine. After a reboot or even if I connect phone to pc via usb, I get a black box that says problem loading widget. If I then remove the widget (actually the black box at that point) by pulling it to the trash and try to add it back the widget is no longer in the add widget menu. If I long press home screen, go to add widget the google voice is no longer an available option. ??? I have to reinstall the whole app in order to get the widget back. I'm going through this process like twice a day now.
If it matters, I'm rooted 2.2 ota, using launcher pro plus but not running any roms. Could it be LLP or is it google voice?
Anyone else having a similar issue?
Thanks in advance,
Corduroy

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Anthony 23

Reaction score
I have asked questions three timesvon here concerning gv. Never get a reply. The best bet is Google forums, however there isn't much help there either.gv is very confusing

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
nycorduroy

nycorduroy

Reaction score
Yeah what's the deal? Google forums was not much help. Can't be the only one experiencing this problem. Could be one of my favorite apps of I could get the friggin widget to work.

It's not how far you go, it's how go you far!!!

OP
nycorduroy

nycorduroy

Reaction score
No one else, really?? Come on some one else has to be going crazy over gv besides me. Help a guy out.

It's not how far you go, it's how go you far!!!