Prime price speculation?

Turbod

Reaction score
We obviously have no price info yet, but I was wondering where we think the Prime will be priced. I have never looked at what the Nexus's retailed at because they weren't on Verizon. Does anybody think they will be at that +-$600 mark or worse? Seems most of Verizon's top end phones hit right in that area. I'm going to have to pay full retail since they killed the annual upgrade.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i would guess the 650 price range and 300 with upgrade .. just a guess

Vito.a

Reaction score
Has Verizon introduced any previous phones above the $299 price (with 2-year contract)?

kingsway8605

Reaction score
This phone hasn't even been announced, for all we know it doesn't exist.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

JRParsons

Reaction score
Has Verizon introduced any previous phones above the $299 price (with 2-year contract)?

Way back when, (maybe 5 years ago) I paid about 450 on contract for a WM smartphone. Can't remember the model. I think it was an Audiovox/HTC.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

kingsway8605

Reaction score
Way back when, (maybe 5 years ago) I paid about 450 on contract for a WM smartphone. Can't remember the model. I think it was an Audiovox/HTC.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

But it had a color screen, a color screen!

Sent from my Incredible 2

smilepak

Reaction score
I am more interested in the spec. Now that the Bionics to be release tomorrow, wonder should I wait or worth the wait for Prime.

SANhacker

Reaction score
If nothing else, I think it is worth the wait just to be able to compare the two in person.
My D1 is working fine. I only want to compare the Bionic and Prime. Not waiting for anything else.

diggy488

Reaction score
If nothing else, I think it is worth the wait just to be able to compare the two in person.
My D1 is working fine. I only want to compare the Bionic and Prime. Not waiting for anything else.

ditto.

I've been lurking the Bionic forum and feeling everyone's excitement. I have a Verizon store just 1/2 mile from my house, and while it's so tempting to grab one, I know I'll regret it when the Prime comes out. My D1 has been a trooper and will serve my needs for another month or two, no problem. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait!

tc3

Reaction score
I'm going to pass on the bionic. For a "new" generation phone its specs really aren't that great if u really think about. Not when a month later much better phones are coming out.

Not to mention that people are already finding some bugs that the phone should have never realised with .

xxpigxx

Reaction score
ditto.

I've been lurking the Bionic forum and feeling everyone's excitement. I have a Verizon store just 1/2 mile from my house, and while it's so tempting to grab one, I know I'll regret it when the Prime comes out. My D1 has been a trooper and will serve my needs for another month or two, no problem. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait!

I am in the same boat.

Here's to hoping it actually comes to VZW.