Pre orders STARTING tomorrow..

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have to keep telling myself, wait until at least the nexus devices are announced. This 2013 Moto X has lost it's luster, still better than the G2 had become though.

on the move..

xDMONEYx

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
Twitter
bentxnail
I ended up cancelling my order because it got put on hold by Moto because of some initial ordering issues I had. The situation gave me a kind of reality check and I decided I might wait to see what these newer Nexus devices are like before I order the Pure. As much as I want a more pure Android device with a larger screen than my S6, my S6 DOES function and will tide me over until I can get a more desirable device, haha.

bigmac429

Reaction score
Any one have an issue with the Motorola Credit? Thinking about going with that today so that I can order mine (Black front with Royal Blue back and Blue accents) and my wife's (White front with Raspberry back and Pink accents) phone.

xDMONEYx

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
Twitter
bentxnail
Any one have an issue with the Motorola Credit? Thinking about going with that today so that I can order mine (Black front with Royal Blue back and Blue accents) and my wife's (White front with Raspberry back and Pink accents) phone.

Issues as in what, particularly? Applying and such? I applied myself, but was unfortunately denied. It took about a week or so to get a letter in the mail about it.

bigmac429

Reaction score
Issues as in what, particularly? Applying and such? I applied myself, but was unfortunately denied. It took about a week or so to get a letter in the mail about it.

Issue in question should've been how long it takes for them to approve or deny.

xDMONEYx

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
Twitter
bentxnail
Issue in question should've been how long it takes for them to approve or deny.

Oh okay, yeah. Took about a week, maybe a week and a half to get my approval status letter. Not a horrible wait, but if you are really itching to get this phone like I was/am, it can be kind of brutal! Haha!

bigmac429

Reaction score
Oh okay, yeah. Took about a week, maybe a week and a half to get my approval status letter. Not a horrible wait, but if you are really itching to get this phone like I was/am, it can be kind of brutal! Haha!

Just applied. They approved me immediately so looks like I'll be making that purchase today.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Yup. I failed too. I applied on the first day it was available to pre-order, but I'm finishing up a debt reduction plan that gave me some hits on my credit report, so I was denied. Probably for the best. I'm still on the Edge plan for the Note 4, so I'd either have to sell it off for what I still owe or have payments on my main phone and one that's sitting around as a backup. Had some unexpected expenses come up this month and I'm trying to save for my trip home around Thanksgiving, so if I'm able to swing getting this phone, it'll likely be after the first of the year. The Note 4 is running just fine and I have money invested in a spare battery and charger (which I'd sell if I went that route), but it'll work just fine for another year at least for my needs.

xDMONEYx

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
Twitter
bentxnail
Yup. I failed too. I applied on the first day it was available to pre-order, but I'm finishing up a debt reduction plan that gave me some hits on my credit report, so I was denied. Probably for the best. I'm still on the Edge plan for the Note 4, so I'd either have to sell it off for what I still owe or have payments on my main phone and one that's sitting around as a backup. Had some unexpected expenses come up this month and I'm trying to save for my trip home around Thanksgiving, so if I'm able to swing getting this phone, it'll likely be after the first of the year. The Note 4 is running just fine and I have money invested in a spare battery and charger (which I'd sell if I went that route), but it'll work just fine for another year at least for my needs.

See you're lucky, you're at least stuck with a phone that has a larger screen, hahaha. I have some serious screen envy issues, I even find myself envious of people with iPhone 6 Pluses. What kind of low have I hit in my life? :(

bigmac429

Reaction score
Need some opinions. Trying to decide if I should get 16gb or 32gb. Everything is going to be stored on the micro SD card.

brucin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola X Pure
Has anyone just ordered a stock version from Amazon?
I ordered on 9/13 and it still hasn't shipped. I thought just ordering a generic version I might get it quicker but I guess I thought wrong.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Has anyone just ordered a stock version from Amazon?
I ordered on 9/13 and it still hasn't shipped. I thought just ordering a generic version I might get it quicker but I guess I thought wrong.
I thought I read they were shipping in 10 to 15 days off amazon. So you should be getting it soon.