Pre-Order program announced for OnePlus

condor97

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up! I have a feeling that will fill up pretty quick. Might be good to try to get in early for those interested.:)

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I may be tempted to try and take advantage of this. How're you liking yours GMan? Any complaints?

OP
WERA689

WERA689

Administrator
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
One+ One, Nexus 5
GMan is undoubtedly more demanding of his than I am of mine, but I've had no issues whatsoever. The phone runs like glass, has fantastic battery life, and could easily justify a higher sale price, IMHO.

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
GMan is undoubtedly more demanding of his than I am of mine, but I've had no issues whatsoever. The phone runs like glass, has fantastic battery life, and could easily justify a higher sale price, IMHO.
Thanks for your input, if you come across an extra invite, give me a shout.

on the move..

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The more I see about the OnePlus One, the more I would like to own it.

on the move..

GMan.

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am extremely demanding on ALL my devices, and extremely picky about devices I choose to buy. I'd buy this device again in a heartbeat, and then again just for laughs, and again just because... No complaints whatsoever. Hands Down the BEST device I've owned to this day... and believe me - I've had more than a couple. To the guy who posted the iCrap 6 review/comparison to the OnePlus One - Really?? I mean... really??

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
It's just a shame that customer service is overwhelmed with invites and not well organized IMO...I got invite last weekend...issue with PayPal on checkout I was unable to purchase phone ...invite expired and I submitted ticket to which I received answer 3 days later ...I'm still waiting on response ...and now I'm just going to pass even if they get back to me ....

M8 tap'd