PowerCore 20000 and 10000 QC 3.0 Battery Banks!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
51mbF0qIRoL._SL1000_.jpg

Now that summer is here you are likely planning an epic trip. Summer time trips for my family often include getting away from everything. We love to hit the beach, go to the river, or just go hiking in the woods! We love getting off the grid, but also love to hit up our favorite place on earth, Disney World! These things all have one thing in common, they don't have power outlets. When you don't have a place to charge your phone you need a reliable battery bank. Anker has cemented their name in the tech community as a reliable source for quality battery power.

The new PowerCore series includes both the 20,000mah and 10,000mah battery packs. These battery packs also include quick charge 3.0 support. This means you will be able to throw your phone on charge and be ready to go in minutes. The 20,000 has enough juice to charge the average cell phone 8 times or the tablet of your choice at least twice. The 10,000 will charge the average phone 5 times and a tablet once. With all this power you would think these battery banks would be huge, but they are pretty compact. They are about 30% smaller than battery packs with the same capacity.

The 20000 mah battery is the one I have used the most out of the two. It has two charge ports which means you can simultaneously charge two devices. The first device will charge at QC3.0 charge speeds while the second device charges at normal speed. With QC3.0 your device will charge 85% faster than traditional charging. I love the matte black finish. It makes the device feel more high end, and looks much better than a battery bank with a high gloss shiny finish which would gather fingerprints and look cheap. The 20000 charges fully overnight and is ready to go in the morning.

The 10000 is also a great choice. It has one charge port which charges at QC3.0 speeds, and has the same matte black finish. It is a bit smaller than the 20000 which could be one reason to get it over the larger battery. Anker actually says this is the smallest ever Quick Charge 3.0 power bank.

Both power banks feature led indicator lights. Anker has also done an incredible job at making these battery banks some of the safest in the market. The PowerCore series includes an intelligent microchip safety system. Safety features include Short Circuit Protection, Temperature control, Output voltage surge protection, Output current stabilizer, Power overload recovery, Battery cell protection, Auto-Shutoff Sleep Mode, Input voltage surge protection, Output current limiter, and Low voltage protection. You can grab these batteries from the link below.

PowerCore 20000 with Quick Charge 3.0
PowerCore 10000 with Quick Charge 3.0

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I need a new one. Dog destroyed my 26k this morning along with a laptop and all my consulting paperwork. Little mad.

e82886b2b5945844324b54c844d11ccb.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Sorry to hear that! Excessive chewing was one of my disqualifiers when I got a dog. If it showed signs inside of 30 days... off you go to another home.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Sorry to hear that! Excessive chewing was one of my disqualifiers when I got a dog. If it showed signs inside of 30 days... off you go to another home.
All dogs chew.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Yeah all dogs do. But I was very cautious about "...Excessive chewing...". It was a big deal to me to have a dog that didn't indiscriminately chew random things. My dog chewed the corner of my dresser in the first week. And luckily, after one correction, he literally never chewed anything that wasn't his... except for the clothes of an ex-girlfriend years and years later. She hated him (she wasn't a dog person) and his feelings for her was likewise. He was 170lbs and would stand sideways in the hall way or block doors when she would try to walk around. He would lay in a ball and when she would walk by he'd stick out a back legs to "stretch" all of a sudden. It was COMICAL. God I miss him, he passed away 2 years ago.

Last edited: