Power Control Plus

jb2c

Reaction score
Bought Power Control Plus and tried to set it up. But I guess i don't know what I'm doing (new to Droid). I want to sit up GPS, WiFi, and Bluetooth so I can toggle them on/off easily from one of my screens (but not my home screen). I tried several times to sit it up, but with no success. Can anyone help??

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Move to the homescreen you want the widgets on and long press on the screen ( or hit the menu button then add ) and select widgets. From there, scroll down till you see all the options (different sizes) for the power control plus widgets. Select the size you want, and then pick what options you want from the drop down menu.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Bilgediver

Reaction score
Yes, power control plus is my favorite, I love its flashlight.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Big Ry

Reaction score
Def an awesome widget, but im suspicious of the sound/vibrate/silent toggle. It seems as though when I select vibrate after the ringer being on, it doesn't vibrate for anything ...Just acts silent. So I tried manually putting it on vibrate, then switching to sound, then back to vibrate (on power control widget). Doing this, it successfully vibrated with incoming txts. Anyone else have this issue?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
J

jb2c

Reaction score
Thanks Tank. That worked. I did the same thing after I bought the app. Several trys. But it just didn't do anything. Doing it via the page worked just fine. Appreciate the help.