Post Your Weather Pictures

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, Truss for the beautiful Oklahoma sunrise.....I can see why you never tire of them! And thanks Cjm for the rainbows...I collect rainbow pics...would you mind if I copy them

Welcome! And thanks for the kind words!

OP
252chevyboyz

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Como, nc is near murfreesboro. On highway 258

Also heads up to the Southeast. We got some severe weather coming through in the next couple days

Sent from my Liberated D2

androidweirdo

Reaction score
Como, nc is near murfreesboro. On highway 258

Also heads up to the Southeast. We got some severe weather coming through in the next couple days

oh alright yeah i'm an hour away from ahoskie, nc so murfreesboro is much farther if not closer and yeah i heard

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Black friday at 2300 we went to starbuck to prepare for bestbuy line (the line was wrapped around the whole building and it was cold.), while at the drive thru it started pouring down rain. :biggrin: I watched those cold and wet shivering people with my nice hot starbucks through the window of my nice warm van. :p I laughed a little. is that messed up?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Black friday at 2300 we went to starbuck to prepare for bestbuy line (the line was wrapped around the whole building and it was cold.), while at the drive thru it started pouring down rain. :biggrin: I watched those cold and wet shivering people with my nice hot starbucks through the window of my nice warm van. :p I laughed a little. is that messed up?

Yes it is messed up... but I would do the same. In fact I did it to a couple of my buddies back in the day when they waited outside for the 360 launch. It was cold and freezing rain in my area and I laughed it up when I drove home to my nice warm house.

OP
252chevyboyz

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
@garret: I appreciate the new wallpaper. I love deep red sunsets all though mariners beware when its a red sunset. Atleast that's the saying I grew up on.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
@garret: I appreciate the new wallpaper. I love deep red sunsets all though mariners beware when its a red sunset. Atleast that's the saying I grew up on.

lol ya ive been a charter boat captain for years so ive heard it many times... “Red sky at night, sailor’s delight. Red sky in morning, sailor’s warning”

the original wasnt quite so red in the shots i was having a weird time geting the ISO right on the shots and it kept coming out lighter then it really was so i had to do some post processing....

this is how the shot came out.... a little over exposed but thats a simple fix afterwards.....

IMG_0266-original by zyiro, on Flickr

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes it is messed up... but I would do the same. In fact I did it to a couple of my buddies back in the day when they waited outside for the 360 launch. It was cold and freezing rain in my area and I laughed it up when I drove home to my nice warm house.
lol, should have taken a picture of something warm. Then taunted them with it. :biggrin:

bungholio

Reaction score
It rained yesterday but it was fine today. Pretty cold for running in the morning though, needed thermals, a hat and a hooded sweatshirt.

Sent from my Desire HD using DroidForums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1322538830979.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1322538830979.jpg
    663.7 KB · Views: 148

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow, this thread got buried, lol. 57 degrees 1 day before winter here in Sandusky, OH:eek:Well. I'm starting to wonder if there's going to be a winter.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
252chevyboyz

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
We gotta bring it back up to date haha. It is 65 degrees here in Rocky Mount, NC and a high of 71 tomorrow. I really don't think there is going to be a winter this year.

uploadfromtaptalk1324498329491.jpg

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
We gotta bring it back up to date haha. It is 65 degrees here in Rocky Mount, NC and a high of 71 tomorrow. I really don't think there is going to be a winter this year.

View attachment 44431

Yeah, it's weird, I kept hearing people say it's going to be a rough winter but so far the next 10 days don't look anything like winter. Hopefully something happens in January, I can only hope. No snow for Xmas this year though:(

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk