Post Your Twitter

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
It must be me....Still can't figure a good use for twitter..

REARless

Reaction score
I am old old - 40's but have been in technology my whole life/career, but still fail to see the point of Twitter.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I am old old - 40's but have been in technology my whole life/career, but still fail to see the point of Twitter.

On the same boat....

superglen99

Reaction score
the point of twitter is to keep your friends/family up to date on whats going on in your life. Its only useful if you have friends/family on there following you and vice versa. lets say you are heading out of vacation. well instead of calling/txting each of them you update your twitter and they all see that update and know whats going on. its kinda fun and I use it a lot, I have over 1300 tweets posted so far. lol also as your friends and family use it you know what they are all up to and whats going on, it can actually be helpful that way :)

bamfsig45

Reaction score
Facebook is my twitter, seems to be everyone's twitter recently. I never could get anyone to make the jump to twitter so I dont have an account.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
I have no need for Tweets :p Facebook was bad enough. I have no wish to get messages of what someone ate, who they saw, when they wiped their (you know) Or who they like or are mad at right now.

Somethings should just not get posted in a public format.

The only thing I like about places like facebook, is hooking up with friends of old. And some friends of New :p Aside from that, I find no need for them.

But then, That's Just Me ! Each to their Own ! :icon_ devil:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I have no need for Tweets :p Facebook was bad enough. I have no wish to get messages of what someone ate, who they saw, when they wiped their (you know) Or who they like or are mad at right now.

Somethings should just not get posted in a public format.

The only thing I like about places like facebook, is hooking up with friends of old. And some friends of New :p Aside from that, I find no need for them.

But then, That's Just Me ! Each to their Own ! :icon_ devil:

I have FB also. Which to me seem enough info at this time.... Anyone that I really care about to "tweet" I already talk to all the time anyway.

OP
blackngray70

blackngray70

Reaction score
OK enough with the anti twitter crap this thread was started for twitter users to post their twitter not for people to post their opinions about how they don't like or think twitter is pointless please start a new thread for that and keep this one on topic.

I've been a BlackBerry user for several years and I have acquired so much info, beta apps, leaked apps and OS's, and opportunities to beta test for developers all from twitter so it is not pointless.

I started this thread so I could follow Android users on twitter in hopes of a lot of great info and opportunities.

You just don't follow the people who tweet every single detail of their every waking moment.

tdog7879

Reaction score
Twitter is great! You can also get good info about your favorite sports team