Anyone using TwitterFeed?

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
Been looking into twitter feed... I am actually using the Twitter Application for Facebook, so when I post on Twitter it posts to Facebook the same tweet as well.

If you are using Twitter Feed, isn't that pretty much the same result but with a third party?

It would be cool if there was an app\feed that posted to MySpace, Twitter, Facebook, etc.

issues636

Reaction score
people actually still use myspace?! ;P
i just use Toutieur with Selective Tweets on facebook. i throw a #fb at the end of my tweet and it pops it onto my facebook as well. haven't really looked into TwitterFeed. gonna check it out.

OP
Z

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
people actually still use myspace?! ;P
i just use Toutieur with Selective Tweets on facebook. i throw a #fb at the end of my tweet and it pops it onto my facebook as well. haven't really looked into TwitterFeed. gonna check it out.

Oo that's a nice little feature #... yea the facebook twitter app I do not believe has selective tweets.. i'll be checking out toutieur as well

issues636

Reaction score
yeah the facebook twitter app just pushes over everything. i was starting to annoy people with all the retweets or #trend talking that really had no reason to be on facebook in the first place, that's why i decided to go with Selective Tweets. now if i want it to go to both, i just add the #fb tag at the end. if it's a retweet or a convo i'm having through trend or something like that, i just don't put the tag. it really comes in handy.

OP
Z

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
yeah the facebook twitter app just pushes over everything. i was starting to annoy people with all the retweets or #trend talking that really had no reason to be on facebook in the first place, that's why i decided to go with Selective Tweets. now if i want it to go to both, i just add the #fb tag at the end. if it's a retweet or a convo i'm having through trend or something like that, i just don't put the tag. it really comes in handy.

Thnx much for that info.. what does everyone else use?