Post your quadrant scores.

Artimis

Reaction score
I agree, quandrant scores are meaningless and not a true measure of performance.

- On both stock and Android Revolution, I was getting around 1600-1800
- On CM9 with Imo's kernel, I hit my all time high of 3630 (pictured)
- Currently, I am on Codename Android with Imo's 1.5.0 kernel and performance seems better than on CM9 but
I am only benching 1900 or so.

CM9 on one of Imo's older lean kernels:
View attachment 45955

I've notice quite a few settings that can be applied as well as build.prop tweaks that dramatically increase the score but don't necessarily boost performance.

buffhawk84

Reaction score
- On CM9 with Imo's kernel, I hit my all time high of 3630 (pictured)...

Wtfbbq!!!?! Insanity

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

mach330

Reaction score
I agree, quandrant scores are meaningless and not a true measure of performance.

- On CM9 with Imo's kernel, I hit my all time high of 3630 (pictured)
- Currently, I am on Codename Android with Imo's 1.5.0 kernel and performance seems better than on CM9 but
I am only benching 1900 or so.

CM9 on one of Imo's older lean kernels:
View attachment 45955

I've notice quite a few settings that can be applied as well as build.prop tweaks that dramatically increase the score but don't necessarily boost performance.

how's your battery life with Codename Android with Imo's 1.5.0 kernel ?

JeffDenver

Reaction score
Quadrant is good for a rough estimate, but it has limitations that a lot of people ignore or don't know about.

Ssilk

Reaction score
What are our benchmark test alternatives? I usually make sure I am running as few programs as possible before running.

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
What are our benchmark test alternatives? I usually make sure I am running as few programs as possible before running.

Antutu or CF Bench are probably some of the better ones. Their scores are a little more stable, meaning a slight tweak probably won't adjust the score 500 points. And best of all they are multi-core optimized.

I still don't recommend using a benchmark as a true determining factor of performance. I prefer personal experience over any number. I do use benchmarks, but I don't treat them as gospel.

bwillie

Reaction score
Franco at 1.65ghz

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums